CAREERS & OUR PEOPLE
We are Canada’s most trusted logistics partner for outsourcing commercial warehousing and freight management services.
FMi was established in 1996 with headquarters in Calgary. We have business interests and partnerships across Canada. We offer a diverse array of career opportunities ranging from Warehouse & Freight operations and Sales, Finance, to Accounting and the ever-critical Customer Services.
We are proud of our commitment to providing equal respect to all stakeholders in our business, including our team, clients, suppliers, and community.
TOP 12 REASONS TO WORK WITH FMI
- Great people, great culture – FMi is building its future growth through a commitment to continuous improvement and training, to be the best partner for our clients and the best employer in our marketplace. From the collaborative atmosphere and stand up working desk options to the enthusiastic approach to work we share, there’s a strong focus on doing the right things and communicating openly that makes this a great place to work.
- Be a part of a safe and healthy workplace – Commitment and investment in health and safety programs and training, it matters and its critical!
- Business casual work attire – Suits are optional! Wear one if you must – Monday thru Thursday is business casual and Friday is jeans or shorts, or flip flops day – you get the picture.
- A fun atmosphere – Work somewhere that doesn’t seem like your typical job. We believe that your job should be enjoyable, and always have new and interesting things happening. We know how to have fun… like our frequent festivities such as breakfast themed potlucks, cake day, summer Frisbee in the parking lot, or basketball games, bake sales and off-site team events.
- Local community involvement – Try your hand at gift wrapping, breakfast serving or volunteering at one of Calgary’s community volunteer facilities.
- Work and learn with highly skilled professionals – You will have the opportunity to work with many highly skilled and talented people on our team, learn skills from them and share yours too.
- Free parking – Our head office is located in the SE Calgary Foothills Industrial Park and there never used to be a shortage of free parking until recently, only a few great spots left. Apply now and you can have a winter plug! Of course, if you miss paying $30 a day downtown, we’re willing to take donations!
- Innovation & creativity – FMi is a company that looks to the future. We believe it’s important that our employees are empowered to be innovative. We are an organization who is open to new ways of doing things and is willing to take risks in implementing new practices.
- Commitment to well-being – To ours and to yours! FMi works hard to provide a more than competitive benefit program, and always open to finding ways to improve it.
- Working green. Living green – From implementation and ongoing development of paperless billing to office recycling of paper and plastics – we are on a mission to be greener.
- Canadian company – Like the Tragically Hip or the Guess Who (who’s that) – We’re homegrown and proud to be Canadian!
- Be known by your name, not a number – #56043 doesn’t work here, Sophie does.
At the moment, we have no current openings. Please check back again soon.
At FMi, we are always searching for extraordinary individuals to join our team. Apply today at Human.Resources@fmicanada.com.
Do you seek opportunities to make a difference? At FMi, we empower our people by committing to the entrepreneurial spirit and continuously striving to be exceptional.
Come and be a part of an organization that fosters an environment where teams are committed each day to consistently exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional service.
FMi believes in embracing change as an opportunity to grow. We take action and are always looking for opportunities to continue our growth.
We are proud of our commitment to providing equal respect to all stakeholders in our business, including equally our team, clients, suppliers, and community.